If you’re having call quality issues, try troubleshooting the issue by following these steps.
- Check whether your device’s microphone and headset are working properly.
- Check whether there is enough bandwidth on the network for your call.
- Check whether the bandwidth available is enough for the number of simultaneous calls happening on the network.
- Are voice packets prioritized over the data packets? If not, for better call quality we suggest prioritizing voice packets over data.
- Are the endpoint users running any other applications or websites that are consuming the available bandwidth?
If you still experience call quality issues, please open a ticket with the Plivo support team.