This post addresses how to set up email alerts for 10DLC brand and campaign submissions. For more comprehensive information on 10DLC registration, see our A2P 10DLC page.
All 10DLC registrations — brands or campaigns — require approval from TCR and carriers. By default, any brands or campaigns that you create are sent for review. A brand or campaign will be approved or rejected. Avoid rejection by following Plivo’s 10DLC registration guidelines. The review process can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. Read more about the campaign review process here.
Set up alerts in Plivo’s console to receive an email notification each time a brand or campaign is approved or rejected.
To set up these alerts, navigate to messaging > alerts.
- By default, email alerts are set to “disabled.” Toggle the button to enable the email alerts.
- Add the email recipients to whom you wish to send status alerts. You can add up to 10 recipients. Enter valid email addresses to avoid any email delivery issues.
- Click on “Save Changes” to start receiving email alerts.
You can always disable the alerts or update the list of recipients in this section. Plivo will send alerts for the following status updates:
- When the brand registration is complete
- If the brand registration fails
- When brand vetting is complete
- When the campaign registration is approved by the carriers
- If the campaign registration is declined by Plivo or the carriers