Things to keep in mind before linking numbers to your campaign
- You can not link more than 49 numbers to a campaign.
- Sending the same content across multiple source numbers specifically to evade content filters is called snowshoeing. This practice violates all carriers’ acceptable use policies. A snowshoeing violation may result in suspension of the campaign.
- Numbers can only be linked to a campaign that has been approved by carriers (the “Registration Status” should be “active”).
To start linking numbers to a campaign, navigate to the Campaigns section and click on the campaign for which you want to link numbers. Ensure that “Registration Status” is “active” before proceeding.
Navigate to the “Numbers” tab for that campaign. You will be able to see the list of numbers already linked to that campaign. To link more numbers to the campaign, click on “Add New Numbers” and select one of the following two options:
- Link Phone Numbers: This option will bring up a new page that shows all the US long codes in your account that are not linked to any campaign. When you’ve selected one or more numbers, click “Link Numbers”. The console will return to the previous page and show the status of your newly linked numbers as “Processing”. The status will change to either “Linked” or “Failed”, depending on the response from the carriers — typically within 48 hours.
- Upload via CSV: The other way to add numbers is by uploading a CSV file. The file should contain a single column with the header “Numbers,” followed by cells that contain only the digits of the numbers to be linked. The CSV file may contain no more than 49 numbers.
On the numbers tab for a campaign, you can find the list of your linked numbers. You can click “Unlink Number” to make a number available for other uses.