Roles determine the access a user gets to different sections of the console. Plivo provides 5 predefined roles:
- Owner: This role is assigned automatically to the user who created the account and the user has complete access to the account.
- Admin: Can be used to provide administrators access to the entire console.
- Developer: Can be used for users who primarily use Plivo API.
- Finance Analyst: Can be used for users who need access to payment and billing information.
- Support: Can be used for users who need access to Plivo data, and modify settings in the account.
For more information on user permissions, see the Access Permissions table. You can find the roles in your account under https://console.plivo.com/account/users/