It is important to make sure your email is updated in your Plivo account. Plivo uses the email associated with your account to send important updates and notifications.
To update the email associated with your Plivo account, please follow these steps.
- Log in to your Plivo account.
- From the accounts menu, go to “Settings.”
- On the Accounts page, click the “User Profile” tab under User Settings.
- Click "Update Email" and enter the new email address.
- If there are no errors in the email address, you will be prompted to authenticate your account
- Once the account is authenticated, a one-time password will be sent to your email address.
- Go to your inbox to receive the OTP.
- Enter the OTP to complete the email confirmation. Once validated, your email address will be updated.
Note: The email can only be changed by the owner of the account.