Yes. To change the number for two-factor authentication, make sure you have access to both your old and new phone numbers. Then, follow these steps.
- Login to console.plivo.com. (Note: Use the one-time password sent to your old phone number if you have enabled two-factor authentication.)
- From your account menu, click “Settings”.
- On the Accounts page, click the “Security” tab under User Settings.
4. Click on "Change Your Number" and update your phone number, and toggle the button to "Enabled".
5. You will receive an SMS message to your new number that includes a six-digit verification OTP.
- The OTP will only be valid for two minutes.
- Make sure you enter the correct OTP before it expires.
- If the OTP expires, or if you did not receive the OTP, verify your phone number and then click Try again.