There are two ways to search and rent or purchase a number.
- Through the Plivo dashboard
- Using Plivo’s number renting API
To rent a number from the Plivo dashboard, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the buy number tab from your Plivo account.
- Search for a number by country, prefix, and/or location.
- Filter numbers based on functionality like SMS, Voice, and/or MMS.
- Numbers can also be searched by filtering by the type of number, e.g. local, mobile, or toll-free.
- Click on “buy number” to add the number to your account.
Note: The activation requirement for a number, if any, will be populated at the time of purchase.
Please note the following:
- Every number listed will have the functionality (SMS/Voice/MMS) mentioned, along with the pricing, which can be reviewed before renting a number.
- Once the number is rented to your Plivo account it can be found under the "Your numbers" tab on the Plivo dashboard.
- To rent numbers through Plivo’s number renting API, please click here.
- There is no limit to the number of Plivo phone numbers you can rent, as long as you have sufficient credits in your account.
Numbers are subject to availability. If you are unable to find a number from a specific prefix or location, please create a ticket with our Support Team.
Learn more about how to procure a number through Plivo's API by clicking here.